Saturday 4 June 2011

F-F-F-not Thursday!

After watching the Croatia-Georgia qualifier earlier in the afternoon my Dad and I celebrated the win with a shot of rakija and took it to the lawn with a couple of heinekens to play some bocce in the sun.  Ya, Zlatkić (red) did his classic starting off slow routine, but then went on an 18 point run.  I (green) tried to claw back at the end but alas to no avail!  21-14 final!

Voluntarily stranded

Smiling

Follow-through

Mona!

Bored during an intermission. Ambush picture capture

Goofing around!

No stopping him at this point

Uh oh!  Captured 2 souls plus the horse's

For the love of Eff!!  This was a Caddyshack moment.  I was closer but my ball moved like a 30 seconds after it originally settled. 

Final Score!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha.
    Did yinz have to break and use a twig to measure who was closer to the "bula?"

    PS SUCH A TRIM BLOKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw we played high tech with a tape measure

    ReplyDelete