Monday 12 September 2011

Karl's Kell 2 Kill'd


The Jon Voight phone is no more.  Well in 30 days.  Been trying to kill off this branch of the lying and deceptive Solo Mobile tree for the last little while.  Love when you are committed to ending something but the customer service person thinks you are haggling and wont take no for an answer by offering deal after deal.  Sharp contrast from a couple of months ago when I found out Solo was billing me for a number associated with a phone I didn't even have anymore.  I told them I was leaving to try and get a deal or some money back and they basically were saying "Ya right!" with their so called Sorries.

Anyway doesn't matter since the multi-headed monster always wins out in the end.

4 comments:

  1. hahah. Killer pic. With corner pinning skills like that you would be prime for PineLake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt this pic has been doctored at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go see HELMET play?? haha

    ReplyDelete