Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sun Protection/Style Tips for when it's Cloudy

So I had a bit of a redneck experience on the weekend.  I got a wicked sunburn on my neck and shoulders (yes I was shirtless in April) this past Saturday.   After waking up to a pretty much cloudy day on Easter Sunday, I realized how human I finally was and decided to protect myself from a threat that wasn't even present.

Ingredients:

1. You pick an former or present leader of the Arabic world to mimic based on head-dress. 

2. Pick material as neon 90's as possible.

3. Make sure you have a semi-patriotic animal represented on your garment. Respect the land, even if it's not sand!

There you have it.  A fully functional Karl Arafat that looks like he's ready for his audition for Waynes World 3 from a distance.  Featuring a depiction of the great Canadian Moose resting on that knowledge filled noggin!

Enjoy!






Oh ya!  Crocs and socks with rolled up jeans are pretty cool too.  Throw that into the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment