Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Meester Weekend at a Glance

Fun and relaxing weekend!  

Thursday Night:

Last day for Sarah's classes so I joined her and some of her schoolyard chums at a University bar while they were right into enjoying some Holy Thursday beverages.  (Didn't know my camera could capture exactly what I was seeing, blur and all)




Goodness Friday:

Starvation day was pretty nice.  Went on a nice walk.  Got back from my walk and there was a moving worm in my haddock that Sarah was preparing.  Ya, I didn't have any after I saw it.  Lesson: Careful when getting fish from the Grocery store that's on sale while you're drunk at midnight.


Walk Panos





Saturday:

Nothing much happened other then pigging out and drinking a Growler and sending cheers back home.

Although I was thinking while I was at the crowded grocery store on Saturday morning, that living in Toronto (for the short time I did) hasn't really helped me get over my anxiety of being in crowded places.  I have to fight the urge to run into the forest every time I'm surrounded by people.  ha

Easter Sunday:

Snow on the ground and Candy eating all day long.  Sarah also made a pretty wicked Easter dinner.  As always I'm too hungry and anxious to take a pic with my camera before I pick at the meal with my fork.  



1 comment: